Six Great Transformations -- As Told By The Doctors Who Did Them [VIDEO]
Nicole Karlis on 10 Sep 2013 at 9:00am
Docs narrate personal journeys of amazing transformations they've seen in their practices.
In the fourth installment of RealSelf's exclusive video series on what's trending in advanced beauty, this week's experts -- from facial plastic to cosmetic derm to breast aug -- share what's trending in their part of the country.
1. A Boy's Life In Africa: Dr. Stephen Weber
Sometimes facial plastic surgery can be taken for granted as simply an aesthetic improvement. Dr. Stephen Weber explains why the tears of a parent of a young boy who's been transformed by a procedure won't ever be taken for granted.
2. How Plastic Surgery Saved A Life: Dr. Larry Schlesinger
3. Getting Her Body Back After 100 Lbs. Weight Loss: Dr. Bill LoVerme
Dr. Bill LoVerme of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery shares an amazing weight loss journey that ended in a total body lift. (2:01)
4. New Nose, New You: Dr. Eric Joseph
Here Dr. Eric Joseph, facial plastic surgeon from West Orange, New Jersey, explains how a non-surgical nose job can help fix not-so-great results from regular rhinoplasty.
5. Yes, Tummy Tuck Can Look Like This: Dr. Remus Repta
Dr. Remus Repta explains how one woman got feminine -- and natural -- tummy tuck results.
6. All The Right Moves: Dr. William Portuese
Dr. William Portuese, facial plastic surgeon in Seattle, talks about how three procedures transformed one man's face.