RealSelf on KOMO 4 News! [VIDEO]

A. Foley on 16 Oct 2012 at 10:00am

Seattle's KOMO 4 and Michelle Esteban did a feature segment last week on cellulite fighters, which features Dr. Braden Stridde, MD, of Puget Sound Plastic Surgery discussing and performing Cellulaze on a local patient. After interviewing Dr. Stidde to learn how the procedure reportedly fights the undiscriminating causes of cellulite - which may affect up to 90% of women - Michelle turns to RealSelf's VP of Community and Marketing Alicia Nakamoto to get the consumer take and find out why patients have scored it an 85% Worth It Rating. The video also delves into why the remaining 15% may not have been happy with results, or flat out regretted the procedure, noting that some patients were alarmed by the bruising post-procedure and the slow results.

Watch it all below, including patient interviews during the procedure and before-and-after results.

 

What do you think after seeing the procedure performed live? More interested, or do the potential risks concern you? Let us know in the comments below!

 

video credit: KOMO 4 (ABC)

 

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Comments (0)