Leaks, Post-op Support, Stomach Stapling: Bariatrics Must-See Q&A
Kirsty at RealSelf on 15 Dec 2010 at 9:49am
This month, the ever-growing RealSelf bariatric community welcomes Dr. David Buchin and Dr. Ryan Heider. Both doctors have already made an impact in the bariatrics community by providing their expert knowledge and answering a lot of questions for our community members.
As a bariatric community and Doctor Q&A moderator, I read a lot of questions every month from RealSelf community members. I'd like to highlight some of the top thought-provoking questions from community members and informative answers from the doctors who post on RealSelf.
Question of the month: What is Roux-en-y (RNY) Gastric Bypass?
Here are 10 more of our most informative bariatric questions:
- Weight Gain After Bariatric Surgery?
- What Type of Dietary System Are You Supposed to Follow After a Gastric Bypass?
- Why Am I Not Qualified for Bariatric Surgery?
- Gastric Bypass Revision Cost?
- Do Most Bariatric Surgeons Host Post-op Support Groups?
Got something on your mind? Ask the doctors a question.